UNLIKE ANYTHING IN NORTH FLORIDA
Havana Springs, located in Havana, Florida, is a historic wedding venue that boasts natural beauty and 13 tastefully designed guest rooms.
With many indoor and outdoor picturesque locations, this venue will serve as the perfect event backdrop for your special day. This vintage resort also features many fabulous guest amenities in its bed-and-breakfast rooms, like comfortable furnishings and kitchenettes.
Whether you are planning a rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, wedding reception, the team of professionals at Havana Springs is enthusiastic about facilitating your dream wedding.
With 50 acres of stunning property, Havana Springs offers wonderful historic ceremony and reception sites, guest accommodations, and other charming features. For your guests, the 1880 Salem House, the Littman House, the Wildflower Cottage, and 1828 Nicholson House offer idyllic overnight rooms.
The Shady Rest Event Center, established in 1925, offers a gorgeous wedding ceremony and reception location for up to 200 guests. This space features a full-service catering and beverage department, a gazebo ceremony site, and an exquisite 200-year-old oak tree with enchanting moss hanging from its branches. Here guests will also find, vintage sculptures, a general store, and many other interesting gems.
If you’re looking for a turn-key, stress-free experience, you’ve come to the right place. Havana Springs includes all of the amenities that discerning clients demand, with no hidden fees or extra service charges of any kind.
SERVICES & TOOLS
- Ability to host up to 200 guests
- Ability to host indoor ceremonies in the event of rain or for winter weddings
- Generous 2 -15 hour rental period based on need
- Private access to the venue for your entire event
- On-site venue management team at your service
- Assistance with table & chair setup setup
- Email check-ins and task reminders
- Professional and timely responses to all inquiries
- Extensive preferred vendor list
- Set-up of all venue furniture according to your custom plan
- Complete post-event cleaning!
• Ability to host up to 200 guests
• Ability to host indoor ceremonies in the event of rain or for winter weddings
• Generous 12 hour rental period
• Monthly Open Houses for booked couples
• Private access to the venue and grounds for your entire event
• On-site venue management team
• Assistance with setup and breakdown
• Professional and timely responses to all inquiries
• Private access to the Client Hub with extensive preferred vendor list
• Custom floor plan designer
• Set-up of all venue furniture according to your custom plan
• Complete post-event cleaning!
- One 96 x 26 Antique wood farmhouse table
- Credenza for wedding cake and desserts
- Large windows and antique doors for incredible lighting
- 5 heating and air conditioning units for year round comfort
- Large, commercial restrooms for all of your guests
- Vintage-like indoor bar
- Double-sided, indoor-outdoor stone fireplace with live edge wood mantle
- Handicap parking and accessibility throughout
- Private entrance and exit
- Eighteen 60 inch round tables
- Ten 30 x 72 inch folding tables
- 175 indoor white lattice chairs
- 195 chiavari chairs (optional upgrade)
- Concrete patio in front of Shady Rest perfect for cocktail hour and dancing under the stars
- Outdoor cocktail tables and optional, second outdoor bar
- Exterior string lights throughout courtyard area
- Handicap parking adjacent to building
- Parking lot for 300 vehicles
- Incredible views throughout the property. Including a nature trail, natural spring and pond
- Endless photo ops from the Pine Tree Forest, Nature Trails Ponds, and many more
- Conveniently located only 5 minutes from small town restaurants and antique shopping!
- 12 miles to Tallahassee, Florida and only 21 miles to Tallahassee International Airport!
NO SURPRISES. NO HIDDEN TAXES OR FEES.
|2 hours||$600||Full Day Rental Only|
|4 hours||$1000||Full Day Rental Only|
|7am-3pm (8hrs)||$2,000||Full Day Rental Only|
|12pm-8pm (8hrs)||$2,000||Full Day Rental Only|
|8am-10pm (Full Day)||$2,750||$3,950|
|8am-10pm (Full Day)||$1,500||$2,000|
INCLUDES ALL white CHAIRS AND SETUP/BREAKDOWN
2022 SATURDAY Event Availability
September – BOOKED ( Sundays Available)
October – 29
November – BOOKED ( Sundays Available)
December – BOOKED ( Sundays Available)
2023 Saturday Event Availability
October – 14 (Sundays Available)
November – BOOKED ( Sundays Available)
December – 9th (Sundays Available)